Friday, July 17, 2009

Nadir

I’ve gained three new followers this week. I don’t know if the dizzy heights of hitting 20 has made me freeze or what but, let’s be honest, it’s been a bad week blog-wise.

The light bulb-change was a real low point.

Tango once ran an ad apologising for their previous crap ad and they’ve never really recovered, so I’m stopping short of a full apology. This is more a pledge to try harder.

I’ve still got nothing to say by the way.

My friend Ricky Big Face sent me this:
I just happened upon Mikel Arteta on twitter. His tweet from yesterday is as follows:

“My first time kicking the ball again today and I am already better at passing than Phil Neville. Thank you all again for your messages M.A.”
I was going to use it as the launch pad for something hilarious and twitter-related. But then I had a look and it’s not even real. And I couldn't think of anything funny anyway. Plus, with my diverse and cultured readership, most of you probably don’t even know who Mikel Arteta is.

Just remember, I’ve been bad before. But I’ve always managed to surprise you and do something worse.

Please don’t give up on me just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers