Monday, March 14, 2011

At last, I have created something of note

Believe me, I'm as disappointed as you that he didn't come out sporting a beard and tiny wrestling suit.

Dear readers, please welcome Newborn Baby RMWLC a.k.a. Jonah William Mance.

Well done me. And well done Mrs RMWLC, who also had a hand in it. And especially well done to God.

Toddler RMWLC (recently ousted from her position of Baby RMWLC) is somewhat less impressed.

I tittered when she got this card.



I love the upbeat note they've tried to strike here. It's a note that's currently ringing very hollow in her little ears. Clearly a planner has been involved.

You may wonder what the arrival of my blogging heir means for you, dear reader.

Well, it was around the last time I had a baby that I birthed this blog. I used to post every day back then, so perhaps this new life will usher in a season of prolific blogging? Then again, this isn't the first time I've made wishy washy half blog-promises.

3 comments:

  1. It's no good simply closing your eyes, Jonah. The fact is, in eighteen years time your parents will expect you to take them to the pub and get the round in.

    (Trust me mate, I've been doing this Uncle and Great-uncle thing for years now, so enjoy the free food and relaxation while you can.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done mate. Nice photo and what a cute one too.
    -Grunders

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomes! congratulations famille rmwlc.

    ReplyDelete

Followers